Dr. Zul Hilmi Yaakob
I am a Consultant Cardiologist with more than 15 years experience. I did my basic medical degree at University of Tasmania, Australia.
After working as junior doctor in Australia, I returned to Malaysia in 2002 and joined University Malaya where I completed my Physician (Internal Medicine) and Cardiology training.
I was a senior lecturer in Medicine and Cardiology at University Malaya before joining KPJ Tawakkal Specialist KL in September 2011.
I manage all kind of heart diseases with special interest in interventional Cardiology.
- Bachelor Medical Science – University of Tasmania, Australia
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) – University of Tasmania, Australia
- Master Internal Medicine – University Malaya, Malaysia
- National Specialist Register (Malaysia)
- Fellow National Heart Association of Malaysia (FNHAM)
- Fellow European Society of Cardiology (FESC)
- Fellow Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (FSCAI)
- Fellow Asian Pacific Society of Interventional Cardiology (FAPSIC)
- Fellow Asean Congress of Cardiology (FAsCC)
- John Bosco Award for Best Master Student – University Malaya
- Young Investigator Award – National Heart Association Malaysia annual Scientific Meeting (2007)
- Best of Asia case presentation – Malaysia Interventional Cardiology meeting (MyLive 2010)